Michigan vs Nebraska Game Thread

cipsucks

1 minute ago, colhusker said:

I won't cheer against him at any time.  But as Jayschool said above, 3 weeks ago I would have argued he needed to stay another year.  After the complete and total melt down he has coached the last couple weeks, if SE makes a change I will not be upset.

Sometimes, no matter the talent or the good intentions of the people involved in an organization, the mix of people and setbacks precludes that particular mix of talent from ever succeeding. So I'm in the same boat.

3 minutes ago, MichHusker said:

Well, if you are in the "Miles must go" camp, then you're probably gonna be rooting against this team in the B1G tourney. Still unsure of my feelings on Tim

I'm not in that camp and I'll never root against Nebraska - wish it didn't have to come to this. I like Tim and wanted him to succeed, but the way the season has completely come apart, it seems inevitable that his time has run out.

Can we just find five Duncan Robinsons? I don't care about their other shortcomings, I'd just like to see a team that knocks down open shots and take our chances on the rest of the game. If you can't shoot from deep and the other team can, the rest of the game can seem pretty inconsequential.

Just now, demone said:

I'm not in that camp and I'll never root against Nebraska - wish it didn't have to come to this. I like Tim and wanted him to succeed, but the way the season has completely come apart, it seems inevitable that his time has run out.

As fans, we deserve better than consistent losing seasons and post-season droughts. I want wants best for Nebraska basketball when it comes to long term success and if that means losing a first round conference tourney game to make the necessary changes to become the type of program we all want, then so be it. Now if we go out and actually play like we care and win a couple games, so be it with that too. Whatever is best for the the Nebraska basketball program