Last time I felt this way

The last time I felt this way about the Huskers was in the season where we went 10-18 under Danny Nee.  I hope things improve the next few years like then.   We were all trying to figure

out if we could ever win in basketball.   That next few years with the guys that sat out and along with the guys that got their butts kicked the year before was so much fun.  We were showing up at the Bob trying to figure out how much we were going to win buy, not if we were going to win.  Hope this turns out the same way!!!

Great point, I wonder what folks would have been saying about Danny Nee during the 89-90 season if the message boards were around?  I suppose he still had some capital to burn being his 3rd year.  Seat might have been a little warmer.  Glad we stuck with coach Nee.  We all know how the next decade of Nebrasketball went after that disappointing year.

I think the ingredients on this year's roster are eerily similar to to the 89-90 team.   Here's to a 90-91 type season next year.  Heck, an NCAA tourney bid and win anyway that looks works for me.  Keep coaching them up and fight'in coach Miles!  GATA