Red Zone Plans for Senior Day

jimmykc

Are there any? I remember some speculation about doing something special for Webster in earlier threads. Certainly he deserves it for his massive contributions this year, for his improvement over his career, and most of all for his tenacity and persistence. I can't help but feel most players would have taken the transfer route given the same circumstances. If no special plans are being made perhaps the red zone can recycle their old fake mustaches, serapes, and sombreros and try another "senor" day. This could be followed by a mass expulsion which would save the administration a lot of time and trouble. And I hope they are not planning to be rowdy with our guests from Ann Arbor. I hope everyone noted the barbarian student section from Minnesota who chanted "air ball" at McVeigh during the whole game trying to make him feel bad.How despicable!

2 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I sent an email to Rosenthal about playing the New Zealand national anthem before the game.  He said he thought they were oing to do that and he would send my email down the line in case they haven't thought of it.

So most likely we won't have it.:huh:  You know Jean Peck and all that.

But, what about wearing Black to honor Tai's roots?!? You know, the BLACK-TAI EVENT?!