Might as well get this thread going. Two things to note:

1. There are only 3 seed locks right now. #1 Purdue, #13 Penn State, and #14 Rutgers

2. Nebraska's scenarios are: a. NU Loss = 11/12 seed, NU Win/OSU Loss = 10 seed

For easy reference, here's the B1G Tourney bracket generator: http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb

33 minutes ago, colhusker said:

So a first day bye is NOT out of the question just yet.

We'll know by early Saturday afternoon how meaningful this game is as Ohio St hosts Indiana at 11 am.

12 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Indiana is the biggest B1G train wreck, at this point in time. Surprisingly.

They are likely to be a tough out in that thing.  For some reason I still hold out hope.  That is what I do.  And I want no part of them in a Wednesday game.  Very confident our season ends if we see them. 

22 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

For easy reference, here's the B1G Tourney bracket generator: http://bball.notnothing.net/big10.php?sport=mbb

I punched in about every possibility and my head hurts. I could see beating almost anybody except Purdue for the second time. I could see losing to everybody. If this were summer, I'd go mow the lawn. 

16 hours ago, HuskerPower #nato73 said:

No that it will likely matter but #10 or #11 seed puts us in the "cooler" side of the bracket, Wisconsin, Maryland, Northwestern, not as hot as Michigan, Minnesota, Purdue, Michigan State etc.

I'm kind of in this camp myself.  Not sure which is the better scenario.  

6 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Things are coming into focus for NU. Win and you play Iowa on Thursday night. Lose and you play Penn State on Wednesday afternoon.

That's what I have

13 hours ago, royalfan said:

They are likely to be a tough out in that thing.  For some reason I still hold out hope.  That is what I do.  And I want no part of them in a Wednesday game.  Very confident our season ends if we see them. 

My comments on Indiana are based on the fact the Hoosiers were 3rd in the country earlier in the season... and now they're bottom half of the Big Ten !!!!