Minnesota vs Nebraska Game Thread

cipsucks

2 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I am going out on a limb here and saying that Minn. doesn't win their first game in the NCAA  you can see Ricky is not comfortable with their play and attitude.  Maybe just me but that doesn't look like a coach of a team that is playing as well as the record shows.

I was actually thinking the exact opposite. Obviously it's dependent on matchups but Minnesota is a long athletic team that I would guess most teams would not want to see coke March. But, that's just my Take watching a few of their games. I also could be swayed as they are currently putting a beatdown on a bad basketball team. 

Just now, huskerbaseball13 said:

I was actually thinking the exact opposite. Obviously it's dependent on matchups but Minnesota is a long athletic team that I would guess most teams would not want to see coke March. But, that's just my Take watching a few of their games. I also could be swayed as they are currently putting a beatdown on a bad basketball team. 

Yep.  

1 minute ago, uneblinstu said:

Well, if we get back to the team we saw most of the time before about two weeks ago, yeah, they might.

I don't see how Palmer and Copeland will fix our normal offensive and defensive issues under Miles...but maybe. I think it's become pretty evident our issues run deeper than just personnel.