Minnesota vs Nebraska Game Thread

cipsucks

It's been an interesting last seven days.  Huskers had a chance to play their way into NIT or NCAA bubble talk, and things didn't go so well.  Now we're back to the "who will be coaching here next year" speculation and it gets really tiring.  Time to play a game and play well to get the bad taste of two consecutive 16 point losses out of our mouths.

My nephew is absolutely convinced the Huskers win one out of these last two games, because "that's what Nebraska does."  If he's right, which game will it be?  My mind tells me Sunday, but my heart tells me we have a good shot tonight.  Minnesota's in the tourney, playing at home against a team who has struggled for most of these last 6 weeks or so.  They could be overlooking the Huskers.

And, who knows.  Maybe a little Divine Intervention tonight.  It always helps to speak to the sky whenever things go wrong, like they did this past week.  GO BIG RED!