Is the Illinois game the Biggest Game of the Year???

jimmykc

Aleks Maric, now 32-years-old, is 6-foot-11 and weighs 275 pounds, the same height and weight he was 11 years ago when Nebraska’s first-team All-Big 12 center left Lincoln.

Maric (pictured above) will be introduced Sunday night during Nebraska’s basketball game against Illinois. His one shining moment inside Pinnacle Bank Arena will be even more emotional than the reflections he processed on a 21-hour flight from Sydney, Australia, to Nebraska.

ZRXEWUVNDNWAPNZ.20170225020457.jpg

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=20&SPID=24&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=211501897&DB_OEM_ID=100

Edited by AuroranHusker
*Added link*

10 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

Minnesota now is huge...maybe the biggest game of the year

I just don't see us having much of a chance winning it the way they are playing right now....  Every time I count us out though they find a way to win..  Going to be tough on Senior day and at Minnesota, im not sure if they even have any seniors, maybe Mason but regardless it will be tough to come out of there with a win...

I just don't see us having much of a chance winning it the way they are playing right now....  Every time I count us out though they find a way to win..  Going to be tough on Senior day and at Minnesota, im not sure if they even have any seniors, maybe Mason but regardless it will be tough to come out of there with a win...

The huskers did break a long home win streak by Maryland.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk