OT: The "Jeans" Are Spreading

HuskerFever

Reader beware: the "air ball" chant might be the next thing to be banned by Nebraska Athletics.

http://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/georgia-tech-basketball/2017/2/21/14684248/syracuse-fan-voicemail-josh-pastner-complaining-air-ball-chants-returned-call-mccamish-pavilion

A Syracuse fan was not happy with the Georgia Tech crowd when the fans kept yelling "air ball" for the rest of the game whenever that player touched the ball. How many more Jeans can there be?

giphy.gif

The fan left a voicemail and Georgia Tech coach, Josh Pastner, gave that fan a call back. The audio for that call is in the link. Enjoy.

Yes. Both the days of the weeks and the times. Our weekend home games have almost all been on Sunday and many have been at night.

Our week day games have frequently been on Tuesday and Thursday and many at 8 or 6.

I miss the big 12 days when we played Wednesday at 7 and Saturday at 1.

I don't understand why college basketball games have to be spread out? Is there some fan that will watch Rutgers play on Tuesday and northwestern on Wednesday and then Illinois at 6 on Thursday and Nebraska at 8?

I doubt it.

As someone who goes to the football and basketball games I am tired of these obnoxious TV times.