Coach Miles replacement

Huskerpapa

1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

When Coach Miles left CSU, the school thought they had a good alternative, in fact he is still there.  That said, there is a but...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/colorado-state-investigation-larry-eustachy-intimidated-emotionally-abused-players/ar-AAmZuMa?li=BBnb7Kz

It's hard to say where I stand on this, he has them off to their best start ever in conf play right now and his actions don't sound too criminal. "Jack Graham led the investigation, which uncovered evidence that Eustachy's outbursts including punching and breaking dry erase boards in locker rooms and throwing unopened soda cans against walls."

I mean if we were in 1st place and 10-4 in conf play I really wouldn't care if our coach was breaking white boards and throwing pop cans at inanimate objects. 

16 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

It's hard to say where I stand on this, he has them off to their best start ever in conf play right now and his actions don't sound too criminal. "Jack Graham led the investigation, which uncovered evidence that Eustachy's outbursts including punching and breaking dry erase boards in locker rooms and throwing unopened soda cans against walls."

I mean if we were in 1st place and 10-4 in conf play I really wouldn't care if our coach was breaking white boards and throwing pop cans at inanimate objects. 

My son had a high school football coach that broke clip boards at games. it's part of the game IMO.

Colorado State Recommended Firing Larry Eustachy Three Years Ago After Investigation

dwh25wfzao8g82kxlh8k.jpg

Five former players and four people close to the program told the Coloradoanthey were emotionally abused by Eustachy. It’s not clear if any or all of them were among those interviewed by the university.

In Eustachy’s five years with the Rams, only one player who signed as a freshman completed four years with the team. Seven scholarship players, including five starters, have transferred under Eustachy’s tenure, and two of the three assistant coaches he brought with him left the program for less prestigious jobs.

Yet not only did CSU not fire Eustachy, but it has given him three separate one-year contract extensions since the conclusion of the investigation. His contract now runs through 2021.

• 11 months later...

Eustachy being investigated by the university again. The biggest difference between 2013-14 and now is that Eustachy isn't winning.  The hot and steamy Craig Smith was a finalist for this job back in the day.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2757530-colorado-st-hc-larry-eustachy-placed-on-leave-amid-investigation-into-conduct