Game Thread: Penn State vs. Nebraska

cipsucks

Sorry to butt in, Bugeaters, but this team needs a shot in the ass.  Years and years ago, I took over this thread from CWG, actually butted my way in, again, and the Huskers went on a four or five game win streak.  Let's hope lightning strikes twice.

We beat these guys tonight.  And yes, it will be right at double digits. There is no one on our schedule, the next nine games, we can't beat.  So, let's get on a roll.

Tonight is only the beginning!  GBR!

1 hour ago, jason2486 said:

I love all our jerseys, but let's just rotate these and the cream scripts at home from now on! These might be my all-time favorites. 

I really dislike the sleeved ones.  Not enough contrast in the color scheme...and they have SLEEVES, ugh.  But otherwise our unis are pretty sweet.

Here's a Penn State fan board in-game thread:

https://forum.pennstatehoops.com/t/nebraska-igt/5003?u=tjb

I enjoy following the opponent's game threads - it's like visiting an alternate universe. If you enjoy the same, come on over. I'm sure we'll embarrass ourselves a few times or more, but not a bad group. (I usually don't participate in the opponent's thread, and am posting this at the invitation of hhcdimes.)

Good luck tonight...

Tim