Lame NCAA Sweet 16

jimmykc

In what should be a pretty slow day on HHC I will add my own lame thread. I note in the absolutely useless NCAA projection for the tournament Sweet 16 that the Big 10 was shut out. Does anyone think when the final bracket is set that the league will be shut out? Does anyone think when the games are actually played that not one Big 10 team will be represented? It appears Wisconsin did not get much love in this initial "prediction".

They said it was based on where things are now, and that Purdue or Wisconsin would move up by playing their way to the BIG title. The seedings seemed to be based mostly on wins over top teams, and neither Purdue nor Wisconsin is very impressive at this point. 

Frankly, Purdue and Wisky are facing much what the midmajors complain about: Their conference this year doesn't provide enough opportunities to post quality wins.

I did not watch the CFP rankings, and I will not watch this.  All it is, is a made for money programming.  It's nice to know right now that Villanova is the overall seed.  Who really cares?  All the teams are made aware of the seeding and selection process at the beginning and schedule accordingly.