Wisconsin (20-3) vs. Nebraska (10-13) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, colhusker said:

Down one after THAT - I'll take it as it HAS to get better right?

One would think.  Of course, one also has to figure out what is a foul, what is a clean block, what is a hand check, what is a travel, what is a carry.  If you can tell me in this game, what those are, then it will help.  Happ, on one of Jordy's put backs, has his arm at a 45 degree angle, hits Jordy's elbow, and it is a no call, but Roby ties up the Wisconsin player, and it is a foul?  These refs are inconsistent.  Tai gets called for lowering his shoulder, but Happ gets away with doing it to Jordy?  It goes both ways, so it is not like it is terrible one way or the other.

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

One would think.  Of course, one also has to figure out what is a foul, what is a clean block, what is a hand check, what is a travel, what is a carry.  If you can tell me in this game, what those are, then it will help.  Happ, on one of Jordy's put backs, has his arm at a 45 degree angle, hits Jordy's elbow, and it is a no call, but Roby ties up the Wisconsin player, and it is a foul?  These refs are inconsistent.  Tai gets called for lowering his shoulder, but Happ gets away with doing it to Jordy?  It goes both ways, so it is not like it is terrible one way or the other.

Well the carry on Tai was a good call, but again it is just hard for a player to know what is going to be called.

3 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Well the carry on Tai was a good call, but again it is just hard for a player to know what is going to be called.

At least it's not just our game.  I watched the Purdue/Indiana game, and they took about 3 minutes to try to figure out whether there should be a charge on Bryant (his 5th foul, and the right call), or a block on Swanigan (also, his 5th foul).  After 3 minutes, they called a hung jury, and gave both players a foul, and they both fouled out.

Just now, brfrad said:

At least it's not just our game.  I watched the Purdue/Indiana game, and they took about 3 minutes to try to figure out whether there should be a charge on Bryant (his 5th foul, and the right call), or a block on Swanigan (also, his 5th foul).  After 3 minutes, they called a hung jury, and gave both players a foul, and they both fouled out.

That's...uhhh...that's not good.

Morrow totally changes the game. Roby playing with some fire. Jordy needs to go up strong with the ball. Rebounding is good. Defense pretty good. Gotta hit some shots in the second half. Like where we're at after all those turnovers and sloppy play in the first half. Go get a nice W boys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk