Scouting Michigan State

AuroranHusker

1 hour ago, jimmykc said:

Its in the Williamsburg area. space used to be a Chinese place, and a seafood place before that. Can't speak on any differences in the food at any of them since I haven't been to Misty's in at least 10 years. I can tell it is getting near lunch time.

Okay, I know exactly where you're talking about.

2 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Its in the Williamsburg area. space used to be a Chinese place, and a seafood place before that. Can't speak on any differences in the food at any of them since I haven't been to Misty's in at least 10 years. I can tell it is getting near lunch time.

Place was Austin's, then Charlies, then the Chinese place (I think Jade Palace or something like that), and now Misty's.   What should be a good location hasn't worked out so well.  

3 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

There will always be only one Misty's in my heart.  The charburger even tastes different downtown.

misty's Shmisty's.  You want a great steak or charburger, Conlee's is the place!   ;)

BTW, HB you'll be interested to know that starting Monday, Duster's in Columbus is adding our 14 oz. wagyu ribeye to their main menu.

44 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

misty's Shmisty's.  You want a great steak or charburger, Conlee's is the place!   ;)

BTW, HB you'll be interested to know that starting Monday, Duster's in Columbus is adding our 14 oz. wagyu ribeye to their main menu.

Glad to know that, Cip!  I will order one for sure.  Would have had lunch at Conlee's today......if you were open!

32 minutes ago, HB said:

Glad to know that, Cip!  I will order one for sure.  Would have had lunch at Conlee's today......if you were open!

We call ourselves the anti-Egg and I.  But, remember, the finest restaurants aren't open for lunch.  Flemings, Conlee's, the Dairy Queen in Osceola in winter all have no lunch hours....

• 3 weeks later...

Mentioned the Eron Harris injury in the prediction thread. That was an ugly injury.  He is a redshirt senior and arguably one of their main leaders.  He did not have a good game against us earlier, but he is one of their top three scorers and also top three in minutes played.  He will be missed  They sort of stomped on us in the first meeting.  I say it is time for a bit of revenge.  Hopefully we will be allowed to play our defensive game.  I also hope that we shoot like we did against PSU.