Doathlon, thanks for resurrecting this old post.  It's certainly fodder for interesting discussion now that you've done so.  Your endzone dance on you being right and me wrong might be a little premature, however.  The events we're discussing aren't due to happen/not happen for several months yet.  But let's go back and explore what you and I both said so that we can determine what will have to happen for you to be right and me to be wrong and vice versa.   For this, we'll need to go back and actually look at what you and I both said 4 months ago.  First you:     Then me:     You said Copeland might not be eligible until second semester and would miss all of the non con as well as 4 Big Ten games.   I said that Copeland, at worst, would be eligible on December 16, the day we play Kansas, which is certainly a non-con opponent.   So, if Copeland plays on December 16 against KU, I'm right and you're wrong.   If Copeland doesn't play until January 8, 2018 when the second semester begins, then you're right and I'm wrong.   And we're talking eligibility here, so if he's injured it doesn't count.   If it turns out you're right, I will gladly come on here and acknowledge your superior awareness of the game of basketball and its various rules.     However, if it turns out I'm right ...