Romeo

Bugeaters1

10 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Has 9 three pointers in tonight's game against Cal. And for those who think Jess is out of shape need to watch Washington's center. She was walking up the court.

but...Okafor (center) is the no. 1 rebounder in country, and has all the moves inside. Very strong. Very high game IQ...knows the tricks.  But yes Bugs, she's way overweight. Lose a bunch of weight...and she'd be even more unstoppable. (watched a replay of the game...Washington can shoot !!!...not just Romeo..beat California by about 30)

It must be a nightmare for teams playing Washington trying to stop the leading scorer in the nation in point guard K. Plum averaging 31 ptrs per game who can drive to the hoop all night long and never get tired.  Also their leading rebounder in the nation at center is averaging 17 ptrs per game.  Concentrate too much on them and here comes Romeo hitting ten threes.  Last year Washington lost in the first round of the final four to Syracuse as they had a lot of trouble with their press.  I'm sure with everyone that returned from that team and the addition of Romeo with her ball handling skills they should make the final four again.  I'm happy for Romeo but sad we lost her.  I am an alum of both Wash and NU but my heart is with the Huskers.  GBR