Nebraska (9-10) vs. NorthWestern (16-4) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

It was a horrible call, kid never came back onto the court to catch the ball and Tim was telling him that.. Now maybe he shouldn't have fell down but some thing had to be said.. These guys are a joke and it needed to be pointed out.. Some times you just need to get T'd up.

As far as trading for Pardon, no f###ing way.  He has like three great games in the league and two are against us.

It's not like we don't have open scholarships

Very very frustrated. I feel like this season is going to unravel. Not enough bodies, we look slow out there. 

Purdue will more than likely get very ugly. I just hope Miles can do enough to keep his job bc the last thing I wanna see is this roster get blown up. As we've seen, we are pretty darn good when we are healthy.

45 minutes ago, colhusker said:

At some point you have to get one, we have once again taken the ball to the rim more and have shot fewer FTs than a jump shooting team.  A couple years ago folks said we shot fewer because of all our jump shots.

We shoot fewer because we are Nebraska. And the Big Ten has no interest in Nebraska being good, and would gain nothing from it. Just as with the Big 12 before that.

57 minutes ago, KearneyMan said:

Here you guys are bitching about the men! Did any of you catch the fiasco game before (Husker women)? We need Ed Morrow back and our luck will change, I believe he was more then just a rebounder and few point contributor. I think he was a team leader and they don't have that right now. And they need him!!

At what point does Morrow stop being the scapegoat for losing games? I don't have the energy to sift through old comments, but there at least five different instances where people would say "well, if we had Morrow, we would have won." I'd like to think that's accurate, but injuries are common and good teams find a way to adapt. Our guys are looking more and more lost after every defeat.

At what point does Morrow stop being the scapegoat for losing games? I don't have the energy to sift through old comments, but there at least five different instances where people would say "well, if we had Morrow, we would have won." I'd like to think that's accurate, but injuries are common and good teams find a way to adapt. Our guys are looking more and more lost after every defeat.

I guess one only has to look 50 miles to the east to get the answer about injuries huh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I guess one only has to look 50 miles to the east to get the answer about injuries huh.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My point is that Creighton is likely to figure it out. Meanwhile we're stuck here with five straight losses and, at least from my observation, visibly lost. Great teams find a way to recover.

3 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

My point is that Creighton is likely to figure it out. Meanwhile we're stuck here with five straight losses and, at least from my observation, visibly lost. Great teams find a way to recover.

We don't know if they will or won't, so far they haven't