AuroranHusker

2017 Nebraska Baseball

858 posts in this topic

We were mentally and physically ready to play against Maryland.  We need to keep that focus as we move forward.  This team is built on strong pitching and defense, but we need to keep an aggressive offensive approach as well. 

Yeah, *at NU*

What I meant was, that it has been 5 yrs. Since the Huskers have played Iowa ay home. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow no posts after the game??? We had a solid pitching effort between Miller, McSteen, and Alvarado  (might be missing someone) and another clutch hitting performance. 

We're 20-11-1!!! I'm just excited to have a sports team that's not completely suckling bc Husker basketball and football and the Chicago Bulls are not doing me any favors. Let's sweep Iowa this weekend!

1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

We are playing well right now.  Need to keep the mojo going.

RPI up to #35 after last night's game.  May be tough to do but if we can get it around 20 we may get in the hosting discussion.  Another big weekend coming up...can't stand Iowa. 

8 hours ago, huskercwg said:

We are playing well right now.  Need to keep the mojo going.

There's that play on words again!

On 4/10/2017 at 11:52 AM, Bugeaters1 said:

What I meant was, that it has been 5 yrs. Since the Huskers have played Iowa ay home. Sorry for the confusion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know. I wrote that it's been five years since Iowa played at NU!

At the game tonight and man, Iowa is just a better team. They square up the ball a lot better than we do. Let's go hawks chant at Haymarket now. Reminds me a lot of last year when they took over ameritrade. 

Miss the days when we were an opportunistic team.  Don't get the key hit or the key out much.