2017 Nebraska Baseball

AuroranHusker

7 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

7-1 Boilermakers top 8 with 2 outs guy on first.

Now when does Minn. start worring about the tournament and the arms that tey will need, compared to trying to win this and the next one?

Just a thought.

Don't you think that Minny goes for the win.

3 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

Throw out the scoreboard watching. We beat the worst team in the conference two times in a row, and we win the conference. If we can't do that - which would mean we lose the series - we certainly don't deserve a conference championship.

In 10 years, nobody is going to remember that, say, Nebraska went 1-2 against the worst team in the Big Ten, Minnesota dropped 3 to Purdue, and Michigan and Iowa couldn't get 2 out of 3 wins in their series.

What they'd remember is that we won a Big Ten regular season championship in 2017.

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

In 10 years, nobody is going to remember that, say, Nebraska went 1-2 against the worst team in the Big Ten, Minnesota dropped 3 to Purdue, and Michigan and Iowa couldn't get 2 out of 3 wins in their series.

What they'd remember is that we won a Big Ten regular season championship in 2017.

No argument there - I'm just saying that winning the title by beating PSU one out of three games would leave me with a dissatisfying, almost bitter feeling and I don't find it worthwhile to spend the energy rooting for it to happen.

1 minute ago, HuskerActuary said:

No argument there - I'm just saying that winning the title by beating PSU one out of three games would leave me with a dissatisfying, almost bitter feeling and I don't find it worthwhile to spend the energy rooting for it to happen.

PSU threw the best that they had last night, So my gut says two wins the next two days.

3 minutes ago, HuskerActuary said:

Why wouldn't you watch the other games, what else is there to do on a rainy Friday afternoon?