2017 Nebraska Baseball

AuroranHusker

4 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:
That has to be one of the worst choke jobs I've seen in awhile. Really need to win the next two. 

now you show up just like over in basketball thread. You can't wait to bad mouth the team, and don't give them credit when they do well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Bugeaters1

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Mow you show up just like over in basketball thread. You can't wait to bad mouth the team, and don't give them credit when they do well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mow? I actually did mow tonight! Thanks. Your stupidity continues to amaze me. I forgot you...my board stalker likes to keep tabs on me. 

Edited by huskerbaseball13

4 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

It's not on him, Miller has two errors on plays he always makes.

They tighten up and play like dog poop everytime they have any pressure on them.  Regionals, we play like crap.  This was just terrible.  We were acting like we never fielded a ball before.  Miller just dropped a ball.

More of the typical team is Minnesota wins tonight and tomorrow,  and we play perfect baseball. 

Edited by brfrad

Just now, Bugeaters1 said:

As well as your stupidity AMAZES me. you can't spell either.

Like I said before....I continue to live rent free inside your head. Your obsession with me is kinda weird. But alas...I stand behind what I said. That was quite the choke job. But we can win the next two. And I've commented plenty of times after wins. And have not commented plenty of times after losses. That goes right over your head though.