2017 Nebraska Baseball

AuroranHusker

Don't take this as gospel, but it looks to me that the tie is basically thrown out.  Here is the College baseball RPI as of today:

Rank Rating   W   L     W     L     W   L   Team 

55   0.560   15  10   14.7   9.4   15  10  Nebraska

19 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Don't take this as gospel, but it looks to me that the tie is basically thrown out.  Here is the College baseball RPI as of today:

If that is true, then they have lost three and no RPI.

18 hours ago, huskercwg said:

Did you get that from Boyd? If so...he admits he omits ties from his numbers.  I don't think the NCAA does the same. 

One down, one to go this midweek.  Can't really afford to lose to Omaha or Creighton this year with how bad their RPI numbers are.  It's always nice to beat Crayton.  For as much as they own us in basketball...we own them just as much in baseball. 

2 hours ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Did you get that from Boyd? If so...he admits he omits ties from his numbers.  I don't think the NCAA does the same. 

One down, one to go this midweek.  Can't really afford to lose to Omaha or Creighton this year with how bad their RPI numbers are.  It's always nice to beat Crayton.  For as much as they own us in basketball...we own them just as much in baseball. 

Yes I did.  I now checked WarrenNolan and this is what it had:

58 Nebraska
Big Ten (2-0-1)
16-10-1  58   65  14-10-0  81   76  8-2-0  5-2-1  3-6-0  3-4-1  2-3-0  8-3-0  3-0-0  +2

3 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Big boy proformance from Jake last night. Loved his emotion. Hopefully Burkamper gives you something similar today Bug.

Hoensee was nails last night. He's always had great stuff. Stout pitching and timely hits will have to be this teams MO this year. It's been working the past few weeks. Get one more this weekend and it was a successful week and we should start to see our name in the regional discussion again. 

Great game to be at. Even though I got a little chilly sitting out there last night Jake's pitching kept me warm enough to make it through.  It seem's as though if we can get a little movement on our pitches they have a hard time hitting it squarely. When there were fastballs right down the middle they connected with good swings but most were hit where they didn't do too much damage.

12 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Getting two from Maryland is big. Think they're the toughest B1G team we will face. Next weekend Iowa comes to Lincoln for the 1st time since 2012 - we've played them in Iowa City the last 3 series. 

I'll be there for the Saturday game, I'll be out in the home run plaza. Hope one is hit out there.