2017 Nebraska Baseball

AuroranHusker

16 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Think its NCAA or bust for Erstad this year? - I know this board hates coaching change speculation, but this isn't like basketball. Facilities, history, fan support, we should be the big dog of the big 10 year in and year out.

I don't think so.  I'd guess Erstad is here for as long as he wants to be.  I do think he eventually jumps to the majors.  I think that level may be a better fit for him.

7 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Is there any info on Cole Klemke?  I was wondering why he hasn't had a chance to play.  We've used everyone, but him in right field this year.  I tried searching to see if something was up, but didn't find anything.

He played in the first two games of the year in right.

Edited by Bugeaters1

Just now, Bugeaters1 said:

He played in the first game of the year in right.

That was Ben Klenke, a redshirt freshmen. 

Our pitching has been not very good this year.  We better start righting the ship.  10 runs to Oregon State, 6 runs, through 8, to Utah.  I thought our staff would be much more dominant.  Much more worried about our bats, which have not started out, well.  Losing those 2 games last week, really hurts this team.

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Our pitching has been not very good this year.  We better start righting the ship.  10 runs to Oregon State, 6 runs, through 8, to Utah.  I thought our staff would be much more dominant.  Much more worried about our bats, which have not started out, well.  Losing those 2 games last week, really hurts this team.

Sorry I miss read the post, for some reason i had Ben on my mind.

2 minutes ago, brfrad said:

Yeah, having Meyers, Waldron and Burkamper back gave me high hopes for this year. Lunesman can't find the zone tonight which is concerning as well, a closer with command problems is a bad combo.

4 minutes ago, brfrad said:

We went 1-1 last week?