Sports Talk Show

leichleiter2

Did anyone catch a central Nebraska radio talk show Monday. Was on able to here it myself I think it would of been out of Kearney. Sounds like they had some very negative comments about our WBB coach. If this is true this concerns me very much. We all have questions and comments but most of us realize the position coach is in with our inexperienced team and so forth and try to support her and the team but this kind of expression on a radio show can influence other people and also recruits possibly. If anyone may of caught this please comment. I was asked about this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone catch a central Nebraska radio talk show Monday. Was on able to here it myself I think it would of been out of Kearney. Sounds like they had some very negative comments about our WBB coach. If this is true this concerns me very much. We all have questions and comments but most of us realize the position coach is in with our inexperienced team and so forth and try to support her and the team but this kind of expression on a radio show can influence other people and also recruits possibly. If anyone may of caught this please comment. I was asked about this. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it the doug and daddy show? If it was I'll try and listen to the podcast if there is one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk