Who will transfer

Bugeaters1

Excellent post, Kansashusker. Though I haven't been following the team as closely as when I lived in Lincoln, I still revel in their successes and empathize with their difficulties.

I would NEVER execute judgment on a player since they don't deserve judgment from people outside of the program. It does not leave them immune to my observations, however. 

The team looked like it had that deer-in-the-headlights look during the game, but I was also impressed by the freshman play in the end of the game. I will support the team, even as they go through the growing pains of this year.

On 12/20/2016 at 0:29 PM, HUD said:

It's pretty early in the scheme of things to get panicky now.  Maybe disappointment is where we are at.  Take a look at Tim Miles and the men's program.  5 years in and we lose to Gardner Webb at home by eight!  I'm starting to panic there.

Of all the players on this year's team only R. Jensen was recruited by Williams and she is still a walk-on.  We only have 2 players now playing that will start next year.  Help is on the way especially if Williams fills the open 3 scholarships for 2017 with high level players besides the three that have signed and a healthy Blackburn returns.  I'm sure she now has a good idea as to what we will need going forward.

Are you sure RCJ is still a walk on?  Even if you are unsure whether she is gonna make it at this level-scholarships can be awarded year by year or semester by semester.  Aren't teams given 15 scholarships? 

16 minutes ago, Canadian4NU said:

Are you sure RCJ is still a walk on?  Even if you are unsure whether she is gonna make it at this level-scholarships can be awarded year by year or semester by semester.  Aren't teams given 15 scholarships?

According to my math which isn't always correct we have 13 presently on scholarship.  Three of those are redshirted.  Riley j. is still a walk-on for now but probably will be put on scholarship for next year just like Woody was after her freshmen season..  With Kissinger coming in and Allie and Esther graduating we will have 3 open assuming no one else leaves. If Riley does get a scholarship we will still have 2 open out of 15 for 2017.