Fire Miles Talk (complete BS)

mrj

1 hour ago, TimSmiles said:

if the people that are saying we can get altman or marshall are right, then eichorst has my blessing.

I don't think those people are right though.

would rather just see what miles can do when watson and morrow are seniors.

too much young talent to just give up on miles now.

I disagree with the last line.   Talent wasn't an issue today.   There's no excuse for today.   Just like there is no excuse for samford and Incarnate Word.  Maybe just maybe, Tim is struggling to coach that talent up.  It shouldn't take until these guys are seniors to have a winning non-con record and beat Big South schools

5 hours ago, jdw said:

Not saying I disagree but we do replace them with Iowa who is dog shit bad although I wouldn't be shocked if we lost to them

Don't look now, but Iowa just blew out their last three opponents, including a Top 25 team.    They are in a rebuilding year but showing improvement as the season moves on.    Something you would expect with a young team.   Something you would expect with a young Miles team also.   But it doesn't seem to work out that way.

1 hour ago, nustudent said:

I disagree with the last line.   Talent wasn't an issue today.   There's no excuse for today.   Just like there is no excuse for samford and Incarnate Word.  Maybe just maybe, Tim is struggling to coach that talent up.  It shouldn't take until these guys are seniors to have a winning non-con record and beat Big South schools

i'm not making an excuse for today, but we do have some talented freshman and sophomores with potential to get better.

development doesn't seem to be an issue either. plenty of players have improved under miles coaching.

i think his offensive philosophy is what needs to improve, and he has to do it fast.

7 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I'm sorry.  This is such bullshit, I'm not going to just sit here and be silent.

Yesterday was a huge disappointment, no question about it.  But this is the type of guy who thinks "loss" = "outcoached."

It is almost NEVER that simple.

He's probably factoring multiple items into the 'outcoached' category.   I.E.  Getting players ready to play as well as the X and O stuff

21 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

My guess would be Hollins, Bradley, Thomas, Thurman, Patton....that is off the top of my head, could have missed someone

Yeah, I forgot about Bradley. I'm pretty sure he is like 40% from 3-pt.

Some combination of these 6 could probably beat Nebraska right now:

Jalen Bradley

Tra-Deon Hollins
Khyri Thomas
Treshawn Thurman
Akoy Agau
Justin Patton