Nebraska (4-2) vs. Clemson (3-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I wish coaches, fans, the press would let a kid play and grow before we talk about how good they are or are going to be.  Too much pressure tooooooo early.  Poor Roby won't be able to live up to anything that has been said yet, and then everybody start to look at him as a bust.

It's unfortunate we are bad at developing players here

I wish coaches, fans, the press would let a kid play and grow before we talk about how good they are or are going to be.  Too much pressure tooooooo early.  Poor Roby won't be able to live up to anything that has been said yet, and then everybody start to look at him as a bust.

Not going to happen.  He won't be a bust, he simply needs to get used to the speed and strength of Division I play.

I think most of us fans knew it was going to be a little growing pains for the freshmen, and even some of the sophomores.