Nicea, Nicea, Nicea

chuck.bentjen

I cannot remember the moniker for Nicea's parent on this site -- sorry about that -- but I want to compliment you on raising an incredible young woman.  She is definitely already a special basketball player, but her potential is so incredible.  She's playing way beyond her freshman status.  Just her positioning and some of the little things she did last night caused problems for Colorado State.  Her athleticism and understanding of where she needs to be when she needs to be there can't be coached.  It's instinct!  To top it off, I know about Rampart.  My cousins sons both graduated from Rampart and both are headed to medical school.  It is very demanding academically, so Nicea has to have some real smarts.  I just want to say that I'm a huge fan of your daughter, and, understanding that kind of stuff doesn't happen on its own -- of you.

Thanks so much, Chuck! Again, it's so nice - and pretty cool - hearing so many good things about Nicea! It just reassures us that we raised a good kid. She was telling me last night how much she loves Lincoln. Her words exactly were, "I love it here. There's nothing 'wrong' about Lincoln." Lol. She's (as are we) just so thankful for the team, the school and the people who've shown so much support so far. It's still early, but I'm really excited to see her get better on the court. Go Huskers!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Row6Seat10 said:

If what she's doing on the basketball court hasn't impressed you yet, this should, she's majoring in Biological Systems Engineering! 

I was going to major in that until they asked me to spell it, Okay on to Elementary Education baby.:P