Postgame observations

HuskerCager

i wish we had him for another year, i think he'd be a hell of a PG on a talented team

That's always the way with Husker hoops, the transfers and jucos are just getting settled and it's time for them to go. I remember thinking similar things thing about Tony Farmer, Ade Dagunduro, and a number of others. If we had four full years instead of just two with some of these guys we might have gotten over the hump but we always seem to stagger guys who could be difference makers just far enough apart that we never get that critical mass.

Dylan Talley: invisible man......at least lately

Not sure I would call 39 minutes, 8 points, 4 boards, 6 assists, and 1 turnover invisible.

Thank you. 

Talley is pretty huge for us.  Even though his scoring has gone down, we've been depending on him in other ways.   As someone else mentioned, he's turned into a solid point guard for us.  

I thought yesterday was one of his best games of the season.

i wish we had him for another year, i think he'd be a hell of a PG on a talented team

That's always the way with Husker hoops, the transfers and jucos are just getting settled and it's time for them to go. I remember thinking similar things thing about Tony Farmer, Ade Dagunduro, and a number of others. If we had four full years instead of just two with some of these guys we might have gotten over the hump but we always seem to stagger guys who could be difference makers just far enough apart that we never get that critical mass.

What about jeter?