Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AuroranHusker

Nana Akenten is 'N'

82 posts in this topic

It's always a good day to be a fan of NU. And, after improbable wins by a Cleveland team (Cavs, that is), the lovable loser Cubs & now Trump, it seems high time for Nebrasketball to do likewise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

It's always a good day to be a fan of NU. And, after improbable wins by a Cleveland team (Cavs, that is), the lovable loser Cubs & now Trump, it seems high time for Nebrasketball to do likewise.

 

Maybe my brain's not working today, but I'm struggling to see where this relates to Nebrasketball (other than Tyronn Lue at the Cavs).

 

Good pickup with Nana though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HuskerFever said:

 

Maybe my brain's not working today, but I'm struggling to see where this relates to Nebrasketball (other than Tyronn Lue at the Cavs).

 

Good pickup with Nana though.

 

Improbability of "winning big" is the sole correlation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Only 21 nominated from Illinois?  In Texas it's like 150.

Everything's bigger in Texas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, colhusker said:

Everything's bigger in Texas

 

Fortunately, losing has been bigger in Texas *in football* this past season. No Texas team ranked. None.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

Only 21 nominated from Illinois?  In Texas it's like 150.

Actually one of 12 boys players nominated. 9 are girls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.