WBB: Exhibition vs Southern Baptist

Row6Seat10

1 hour ago, redsteve said:

Ouch is right !

Anyone know when her surgery actually was ?  Feel real bad for her. But she has a great smile on her face......great young lady ! Glad she's on our team. :D

She had the surgery on Oct 4th. We could sure use a healthy Burns this season that's for sure! Looked like she was moving around fairly well in pregame shagging balls under the bucket for only being a few weeks out of surgery yesterday.

wPLB3Nxa+D3yQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I think Rachel Blackburn had some procedure on her knees back in the spring.  Apparently that wasn't effective and more surgery this fall.  I hope she is able to come back and play pain-free next season.  Meanwhile, It's sure good seeing her on the Sidelines during games with the Team!  She'll be sorely missed, but I guess the silver-lining is she'll have one more year of eligibility and should be a Big boost to the team next year.  Best Wishes and Here's to a complete recovery.  :nod:

:nod:
:nod:

Sure would like to see Dlrrk come back and fill us in.

Edited by Red Don

The season has finally started and it's obvious the team will encounter growing pains until the system is truly in place.  I think the freshman will be asked to grow up early on in this rebuilding process.  I wish another exhibition game could be played so Coach Williams and staff can work out the kinks in the offense.  Listened to the broadcast and the backcourt play will need to improve but I think we will see adjustments made.  Playing in front of 4200 fans can be intimidating for the first timers but the minutes logged this past Sunday will serve us well moving on to the next game.  We can shoot it from the outside.  Our 3-point sharpshooters just need to have the confidence to knock it down.  Patience.  Patience.  One game at a time.  I'm bullish on what the future holds.