Petty critiques of new HHC: The official feedback thread

jimmykc

34 minutes ago, jdw said:

Is there a way to go to the last new post instead of having to scroll down from the top of the page every time I opens thread

This. You need to click on the circle/star on the left side to go to the newest post. The link to the post will bring you to the top

adf1106a95.png

5 hours ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

This....Sorry Dimes, I'm not very computer savvy.  If I'm in a topic...whether I read it or not already...... the page keeps moving to the top.  The scrollbar will not stay steady

EDIT- It may have something to do with post with tweets in them? It's not doing it in this topic but if I go to a topic with tweets attached the scrollbar wants to go to the top of the page. 

Oh ok I notice this as well.  What happens is the browser doesn't know how large the tweets are going to be and it jumps down to where it thinks the newest post is. Immediately afterwards the tweets start expanding and the page ends up being larger.  I've also been somewhat just ignoring this but I'll see if there is any sort of known fix.

On 10/25/2016 at 10:26 AM, hhcdimes said:

Great news @49r. Our national MP3 embed problem is finally over.  It won't retroactively go back and embed but it should now auto-embed like any other media link when pasted in.

I understood exactly zero of that.

41 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I didn't notice either. Turned on.

I didn't either...I guess I was too busy getting my eyes acclimated to the new design.

Either that or I apparently don't spend much time looking at the signatures (though I've changed mine way more often than I thought I would).

15 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

On that note, how are we able to edit our signatures?  I noticed on mine that half is a normal black font & half is more of a light gray font.

It's not intuitive because it's under account settings, not profile.

Here is the direct link http://huskerhoopscentral.com/settings/signature/