Q&A with Emily Wood...

whoopdeedoo

I don't know how to post the link but at the huskers.com website there is actually a similar q&a article for each of the kids if u click on their roster profile. It then says q&a under their picture and links it.

You mean this?

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&SPID=25&SPSID=32&DB_OEM_ID=100

It's really nice to see one of these q & a sessions where a player actually takes the time to answer these questions eloquently thought out, instead of 4 and 5 word answers. It's obvious that Emily likes everything about being on the wbb team and attending NU! If I remember correctly her younger sister is also going to school at NU or will attend next year.

It's really nice to see one of these q & a sessions where a player actually takes the time to answer these questions eloquently thought out, instead of 4 and 5 word answers. It's obvious that Emily likes everything about being on the wbb team and attending NU! If I remember correctly her younger sister is also going to school at NU or will attend next year

Her sister was trying out for the dance team. I don't know if she made it or not though.