2017-18 Husker opponents

OSU 41, MSU 29 at halftime - Bucknuts just went on a 12-0 run in the final 90 seconds of the half.

And i think the bald ref who T'd up Cope yesterday gave Izzo one near the end of the half for coming out onto the floor to argue. Kind of thought Izzo was immune to that rule. I suppose that ref is in Columbus today because of Valentine isn't there? 

Edited by throwback

5 takes from College Park tonight:

• Iowa is allergic to playing defense.
  • Iowa consistently is the ugliest team in the B1G. Not sure how they pull it off year after year, but they do.
  • Getting Cook in foul trouble is a good idea.
  • Don't let Bohannon shoot it. Ever.
  • Fran gunna Fran. EJECTED!

Iowa blew a 10-pt lead and Maryland is up 48-44 at the break.

3 hours ago, hskr4life said:

Me:   Sees OSU vs MSU score.  "Holy moley OSU might be that good."

Me:  Looks at schedule and sees that we only play OSU once and its on the road.  "Phew."

I just went to check OSU's schedule (on espn) the rest of the way and noticed that they have 10 home conference games (Mich, MSU, Maryland, Minny, NU, PSU, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa and Rutgers) and 8 away (Wiscy, Iowa, Rutgers, N'western, Purdue, PSU, Mich and Indiana). So I figured something was amiss at espn so I went to OSU website and it shows same thing. Am I missing something, not seeing something right, not adding things up? I've checked both a couple times.

14 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

Funny stuff! But that tweet also says a lot about the mentality Fran has instilled in that team.

Sure they got jobbed on a few calls. They were on the road in the league. Everyone gets jobbed on a few calls on the road. Have to play thru it, rather than whining about it on Twitter after you lose by 20.

I thought Cowan just played against him really tough, and didn't really notice anything out of line. But it's good to know a guard being physical with him gets in his head. Every other team in the league now will have that at the top of the scout, if they didn't already.

Edited by throwback