2017-18 Husker opponents

17 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We need Minny to get their poop in a group.  That win needs to look good and for that to happen, they need to win.

I have said before, and I'll say again, that Minnesota's run last season was shockingly similar to ours in 2014...just amazingly similar.

It's beginning to look like they could suffer a similar fate the following year that we did.  Still early though.

Drake leading 23-15 now with just under 5 minutes left in the first half.

Edited by 49r

Just now, 49r said:

I have said before, and I'll say again, that Minnesota's run last season was shockingly similar to ours in 2014...just amazingly similar.

It's beginning to look like they could suffer a similar fate the following year that we did.  Still early though.

True.  If we play at the top of our game most nights the rest of the year, a win over Minny isn't going to be the deciding factor on us getting in or not.  However, I would much rather have that win in our back pocket as a top 50 win.

12 hours ago, hskr4life said:

WE BROKE MINNESOTA!  :blink:

15 points with 3 minutes left in the first half!!!  WOW!

It's possible that we did in fact break them.  I even heard the boos as the teams went in at halftime...figured it must have been for the refs, but:

Man, that hype train appears to be coming off it's rails!

10 minutes ago, 49r said:

It's possible that we did in fact break them.  I even heard the boos as the teams went in at halftime...figured it must have been for the refs, but:

Man, that hype train appears to be coming off it's rails!

Sounds like he handled it well.  But yeah we been there and it ain't fun at all.