Practice starts in approx 2 weeks

kansashusker

I have went to a couple of games per year in the past and really enjoyed them.  Can't beat $3 for seniors in general admission.  Took the big step and bought a couple of season tickets for the first time.  Won't be able to go to all the home games but felt this was a good way to support the program.  Plus you can still get pretty good reserved seats.  I travel a lot so BTN TO GO  &  BTN PLUS are a great way to follow them as well.  GBR

Being well out of the BTN footprint, I'm unable to attend games (unless it's an ooc game in my area ;)).  Thank goodness for our being in the Big Ten - Last year virtually all the WBB games were either televised on BTN; or streamed on BTN2Go or BTN Plus (subscription). 

It will be fun watching how the team develops under Coach Amy and her staff this year! :)

Being well out of the BTN footprint, I'm unable to attend games (unless it's an ooc game in my area ;)).  Thank goodness for our being in the Big Ten - Last year virtually all the WBB games were either televised on BTN; or streamed on BTN2Go or BTN Plus (subscription). 

It will be fun watching how the team develops under Coach Amy and her staff this year! :)

Used them a lot last year, so saw most every game one way or another. 

We're still a couple of months away from season games.... :(

One day until start of practice, and a month before first game.

Nothing in OWH today about NU women's BBall, but there was an article about NU volleyball, NU men's BBall, and an one on Creighton women's BBall team. :angry:

The season opening presser is Wednesday. It's a Miles/Williams/players deal.

Nebraska coaches and players are talking then.