2016 Husker Football season

Huskerpapa

If we're still at top 10 team by this time next week I'll be relieved and somewhat surprised.

Ye of little faith. ;)

I know, but consider:

• Indiana doesn't actually suck this year, they looked competent against Ohio State and beat MSU.
  • This will be the first ever meeting between Nebraska and Indiana as B1G conference mates.
  • Indiana, IIRC, is the only team in the conference with a lifetime winning record against NU.  (not sure if this is still the case or not)
    • I'm sure these points will have Indiana very highly motivated in the game Saturday
  • Nebraska has looked pretty lackluster all season and may very well be the most fraudulent top 10 team of the millennium.
    • Iowa last year may be close though
  • The game is in Bloomington, and could be considered the first TRUE road game for the Huskers this year.
  • Cethan and Jordan will be out.

So, yeah, I'm nervous.   ;)

Well, we have earned our way to the top ten.  I can't worry about what others do, we just need to beat the next team on the schedule.  We are not an overwhelming offensive or defensive team.  Our special teams are pretty good, all things considered.  We have not beaten ourselves this year, which is a huge step in the right direction.

Now, that said, there is a huge difference this year between the first five teams, and everyone else.  We do not fit in that top five. 

I worry about Indiana this week, more so because of our injuries.  But I do think we go on the road and take care of business.

All we can do is beat the teams we have scheduled. Blowout or Ugly, a win is still a win. I don't care if we beat Indiana by 50 or 5. Win and we are good to go.

I agree though that Indiana could give us fits.

By 5 huh?

Yep! I don't care if the basketball team wins 30 or 20 regular season games. I just want to win.

(Your Welcome)

All we can do is beat the teams we have scheduled. Blowout or Ugly, a win is still a win. I don't care if we beat Indiana by 50 or 5. Win and we are good to go.

By 5 huh?

Yep! I don't care if the basketball team wins 30 or 20 regular season games. I just want to win.

(Your Welcome)

Soooooo... what you say about next week, you know asking for a friend who might or might not like to sometimes put money on college games.  I mean pick them for fun, yeah pick them for fun.

By 5 huh?

(Your Welcome)

Soooooo... what you say about next week, you know asking for a friend who might or might not like to sometimes put money on college games. I mean pick them for fun, yeah pick them for fun.

I don't care if the Huskers win by 40 or 14! 7-0! Sounds gooooood

I just want to win to shut up Gameday. Those guys flat out scoffed at the Huskers today.

It seems like Herbstreit learned his lesson about talking bad about Nebraska though. The other guys kept trying to have him answer if he thought Nebraska was a top ten team and he kept deflecting by saying "they look good."

And there you have it...