2018 PF Race Thompson -> Indiana

• 3 months later...

Kid looks like a nice stretch 4.  Don' see much small forward in him from the highlights.  Reminded me a little of another Minnesota stretch 4.... Ethan Wragge.  More athletic obviously; don't know if his range will extend as far in college.  Would be awesome to see him in Husker red....the kid can shoot.

Minnesota players have been a hard reach for us since there is only one major university up there as well. Greg Downing is the only player I can remember playing a major role here. Tom Wald did not come directly from high school and Lance Berwald transferred. As I recall they had ties to the gopher state too.

On November 13, 2016 at 11:07 AM, jimmykc said:

Minnesota players have been a hard reach for us since there is only one major university up there as well. Greg Downing is the only player I can remember playing a major role here. Tom Wald did not come directly from high school and Lance Berwald transferred. As I recall they had ties to the gopher state too.

Time for us to even the score after they snagged that tall Chadron kid with the scruffy beard.

The race for Race is on.