To honor Tai

The key to the Haka is having a large number of deep voices chanting loudly in unison.  Unison.  Has to be in unison.  So, has to be well-drilled.  Practiced. 

There's a leader who yells out stuff and then everyone else chants loudly in unison and sticks their tongues out, etc. 

In New Zealand, there may be some significance to the hand movements, etc.  But to do one here, I think it'd be more about the noise.  You could even be yelling "Sharkbait ooh haha" and if you're doing it loud and in unison, it'll work.

The key to the Haka is having a large number of deep voices chanting loudly in unison.  Unison.  Has to be in unison.  So, has to be well-drilled.  Practiced. 

There's a leader who yells out stuff and then everyone else chants loudly in unison and sticks their tongues out, etc. 

In New Zealand, there may be some significance to the hand movements, etc.  But to do one here, I think it'd be more about the noise.  You could even be yelling "Sharkbait ooh haha" and if you're doing it loud and in unison, it'll work.

Hire Gene Simmons to stick his tongue out.

I'll be checking that out friday night at PBA, Bugs!

Could chant about Husking corn!

Gene did plenty of that last night.  Still pretty impressively, I guess.   Had been 38 years since I saw that live.   Brought back some memories, for sure.  

I would be glad to help but I am afraid attendance numbers would fall dramatically if I showed up and went topless.

Maybe we could get the Shim Shams to show up and do a Haka. 

I would be glad to help but I am afraid attendance numbers would fall dramatically if I showed up and went topless.

Maybe we could get the Shim Shams to show up and do a Haka.

That would be UGLY.