Husker Power

Fun Sunday facts: Dixon has an annual summer petunia festival and has preserved the boyhood home of Ronald Reagan who was born in a small nearby town. Reagan saved several lives when he worked as a lifeguard at a nearby  beach during the summers. Roby stands a good chance of becoming the most famous athlete to be born in Dixon by the time he ends his career. Presently, it is one Ward Miller who played for the Pirates in 1900. And I like the "Zay" nickname since I have always struggled to spell Isaiah correctly.

Hopefully Zay will be Dixon's first All American in any division one sport. Heck, I'd take all conference honors. No pressure!

I am very excited to see him play in all seriousness. He may have to be a point forward with our precarious depth in our backcourt. Billy Owens 2.0

Hopefully Zay will be Dixon's first All American in any division one sport. Heck, I'd take all conference honors. No pressure!

I am very excited to see him play in all seriousness. He may have to be a point forward with our precarious depth in our backcourt. Billy Owens 2.0

Ha, you spoke a bit too soon, huh?  ;)