Dads, what gift do you hope/think your family will give you for fathers' day?

So what's on everyone's grill this afternoon?

Squirrel...

Interesting....

OK, so I tried to have some fun, here.

For some reason, my "It occurs to me" thread posted twice and my second post in this thread was to ask Dimes to delete this.

But then a couple of people posted in it and so I tried to come up with some way to edit the thread so that it wouldn't be a duplicate, but would have made both of their responses topical even if slightly nonsensical.

I was going to ask what people were grilling for Father's day in order to get the squirrel response in there, but then Colhusker's "deep thoughts" reply wouldn't have made any sense.

Anyway, I tried.  :)

Greatest fathers day gag gift or just opening up an old wound??  

My Dad's retirement gig is working security for the Athletic dept so he gets to hang around the football complex and Hendricks complex and get paid (fun stuff!).  Anyway, about a week ago he was walking the halls and passed by a large trash bin filled with "old" marketing and promo stuff that was being thrown out.  He looked in and noticed an autographed basketball, pulled it out, laughed and immediately thought of me and how it was the perfect gag gift for a long suffering husker basketball fan.  Yes, it was signed by none other than Barry Collier AND Stevie P!  Now that is a collectors item.............