Northwestern Gym Reno

So W-R will be closed for the 2017-2018 season.  Where do they plan to play during that time?  Rosemont Horizon?  Will the new arena at McCormick place be finished by then?

Also, I noticed they plan to replace the video board.  You know, the one that was brand new there last season?  That seems like a good use of several million $$$...

So W-R will be closed for the 2017-2018 season.  Where do they plan to play during that time?  Rosemont Horizon?  Will the new arena at McCormick place be finished by then?

Also, I noticed they plan to replace the video board.  You know, the one that was brand new there last season?  That seems like a good use of several million $$$...

I would guess they'll play at the arena in Rosemont.

• 3 months later...

Just think if they wouldn't have dropped so much coin on an arena scoreboard that they used FOR ONLY ONE SEASON, maybe they could have afforded to keep their football field from turning into a garbage dump...

...what an embarrassment.

Just think if they wouldn't have dropped so much coin on an arena scoreboard that they used FOR ONLY ONE SEASON, maybe they could have afforded to keep their football field from turning into a garbage dump...

Yeah, Northwestern is the biggest joke in athletic facilities. We all saw their stadium in Evanston, many H.S. stadiums are in much better shape.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:05 PM, 49r said:

Surely they could afford to reach into that pot of $110 million and buy some fescue and have a few students spread it all over the Ryan Stadium football field in hopes to have a green field next season.