Frosh getting excited in the Hendricks

Row6Seat10

Oh wow I don't even have that picture! That's awesome!! Nicea didn't even tell me she took that picture yesterday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the world of having a kid in college. I still tell stories about college 30+ years ago and my mom says I haven't heard that before.

Oh wow I don't even have that picture! That's awesome!! Nicea didn't even tell me she took that picture yesterday!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

So excited to have Nicea on board! My cousin's sons graduated from Rampart. It's a great school that's very academically challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CkdczzYVAAEt6Zz.jpg

I'm happy to say that somewhere out there there's a picture of Tear'a Laudermill and her parents standing in front of that same granite ball during her official recruiting visit and the gentleman on the other side of the camera was none other than yours truly.

(Edited to add:  Just for the sake of clarity, it was THEIR camera, not mine.  I didn't just snap some picture of Tear'a and her folks as I was walking by.  They asked and I happily obliged.)