Jordy is proof...

that Miles is the guy.

This one is probably the most obvious example that TM has set a standard for the caliber of player he's willing to recruit to Nebraska.  Despite all of the crap he's received, Miles stuck to his guns and decided he'd rather have no scholarship than waste it on players who can't improve the program.  The addition of Jordy makes our team look completely different.  I'll say it:  from a talent aspect, the culture of Nebraska basketball has just changed entirely since Miles arrived.  

We now have a roster of:

PG - 4****

SG - 4****

SF - 4****

PF - 4****

C - 3*** (some list JT as a 4****)

We have other players (and probably more to come):

SG - 3***

SF - 3***

2PF - 3***

----

What's the point in keeping expectations low?  Coach em up, TM and co.  That's the only question mark remaining, in my mind.  

GBR.

p.s. -- I'm excited to see what Molinari can do with an actual defensive anchor.  We're going to be a huge pain in the ass if we don't have to double the post.  

Having a true 5 will be nice for a change, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Jordy is 18 years old and there will be a learning curve.

In an Ideal world, we will find a Grad Transfer who can also play the 5 so that Jordy and the grad transfer can split minutes early on.

This allows Morrow/Jacobson and Horne to play the 4.

We can keep guys like Roby, White, and McVeigh at the 3.

It allows for guys to play closer to their true positions.\

Even with the addition of Jordy, we still lack depth at the 5.

Jacobson can still play some minutes in the post. NU is not in dire need of a big now but a guy in the vein of Leslee Smith would be a nice get to give Jordy a challenge in practice.

This was my thought along with Norm's guard.

Give me the grad transfer post player and let's play Andrew/Roby at the 2 as much as needed.

Most teams don't have more than one true center.  I think we have plenty of big bodies.  What's crazy is how suddenly enormous we are as a team.  We have the potential to have a legitimate lineup of:

PG - 6'4"

SG - 6'7"

SF - 6'8"

PF - 6'8"

C - 6'11"

though most of the time the 6'4" will be Glynn at 6'0".  

I think if you take a big, you have to take a true C (6'10" or taller or a PF who weighs a muscular 240-250).  We don't need any more PF.  We're loaded there.  But I also feel great about Jacobson giving good, energetic minutes at the 5.  

I'd love to see a solid, contributing, backup PG who takes care of the ball and provide senior leadership.