Jordy Tshimanga is N

bball23

Also I haven't heard much of the show since Sip took over but this segment I listened to.....he was very preachy/WWF Interviewy with his cadence.

Sip takes forever to say nothing. I know what you're saying with the cadence thing. If he's asked a question he takes a year and thing will just say "uhhhhhhh (pause), yeah.....(pause)....I'd have to think about that some more....(pause) (pause) (pause)...I'd say so". He's asked his opinion on something and he just flings the question back by agreeing with it and never actually says anything.

I liked reading this:

"Tshimanga left a French-speaking school in Canada to play at MacDuffie. This season, he averaged 18 points and 14 rebounds a game. But it was in January at the Hoophall Classic in Springfield, Massachusetts, where Tshimanga opened eyes nationwide."

"Going against Kentucky five-star recruit Wenyen Gabriel, a 6-10 forward, Tshimanga led MacDuffie to an overtime win with 13 points, 19 rebounds and three blocks to Gabriel’s 18, 13 and eight."

But reading this makes me just a little nervous:

"Graduation at MacDuffie isn’t until June 11. Nebraska’s first session of summer school starts June 6, so Tshimanga’s arrival date in Lincoln is unclear."

"Also, as with any international recruit, the gathering of transcripts and the path through the NCAA Clearinghouse can take time. Rivera said Tshimanga is earning straight A’s this semester. His classwork from his French-speaking school will draw scrutiny."