Adding Players

Bugeaters1

rylie cascio-jensen may be a smart heady player, but talent wise she is not in the same stratosphere as Katheleen Doyle. But we need a point guard in case Miss Doyle does not come so welcome JCJ.

This also tells me that Doyle is not coming. Too bad.

ICascio Jensen is more of s combo guard. So I don't think this means anything in relation to Doyle. People are seriously under estimating CJ's work ethic.

A bunch of power conference recruiters must have under estimated it as well.

Only time will tell, which is fine. For now I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see Rylie's recruitment as a substitute for Doyle at all. Whether Doyle comes or not, we still need more guards.

Romeo and Cayton, for now, don't appear to be returning/coming, so even without Doyle considered.....we need more guards.

If Doyle should not come, then we'll need maybe two more. So it's far from over.

Rylie's recruitment is certainly welcomed. It's great to have a Nebraska young woman with talent, and as she said coming here..... " to follow my dream to be a Husker! "

I agree totally about having another Nebraska player that really wants to be here.  Going forward I think having a scholarship or two open at this stage is OK.  The new coach needs to first see how our young team all fits together and can be incorporated into her her desired style of play.  I wonder if we will still be one of the 16 teams invited to the preseason WNIT.