AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

A "tradition" unlike any other™

I've lost count of the number of times I've made Adam Woodbury T-Rex or Woodbury eye-poking jokes on this board and can't for the life of me remember one counterpoint post on here about why my blatantly obvious biased point of view is wrong. It's almost like those guys don't have to make post after post after post to let me know that I might be biased towards their team and would almost certainly root for Woodbury if he was a Husker.....like I'm the one who doesn't get it.

Here is a list of 40 guys invited to NBA camps so far.  No AW III

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/nba-draft-combine-invites-coming-out/175455224

It's up to 60 now. No AW III

No Shavon Either :-(

Yup. Shavon was a great college player but he's either going to play in Europe or go pro in something besides basketball. I wonder what the level/pay of play is in Denmark, where is mother is from?

https://www.sny.tv/college-recruiting/news/nba-draft-combine-invites-coming-out/175455224

Yup. Shavon was a great college player but he's either going to play in Europe or go pro in something besides basketball. I wonder what the level/pay of play is in Denmark, where is mother is from?

i still think Shavon winds up on a d-league roster or even a NBA Roster next season. 

That little thing is going to give him a long career over there if he wants it. He won't count as an American player on European rosters.

i still think Shavon winds up on a d-league roster or even a NBA Roster next season. 

I don't see any way possible that Shavon ever winds up on an NBA roster

He won't count as an American player on European rosters.

Is that a for sure thing for any league? That certainly would be huge.

Not sure if it's over the whole continent, but he has dual citizenship. Those leagues all have limits to how many Americans they can take, so having citizenship in an European country gives him an edge up.

after seeing Walkup play in the tournament I think he may be playing the wrong sport professionally, I hope he gets drafted but he just looks like a guy that the could put on 25lbs and play some split out tight end, H back and make a NFL roster

after seeing Walkup play in the tournament I think he may be playing the wrong sport professionally, I hope he gets drafted but he just looks like a guy that the could put on 25lbs and play some split out tight end, H back and make a NFL roster

Well, Rico Gathers from Baylor basketball did get drafted in the 6th round by the Dallas Cowboys.

Well, Rico Gathers from Baylor basketball did get drafted in the 6th round by the Dallas Cowboys.

I think Gathers could be a steal, but I feel like this could at least make a run of it in somebodies camp if they had a open mind and some patience

I think Gathers could be a steal, but I feel like this could at least make a run of it in somebodies camp if they had a open mind and some patience

Gathers hadn't played football in 8 or 9 years, either!

I think that's one of the easier spots to transition to with what NFL offenses are asking tight ends to do in the NFL now

I think that's one of the easier spots to transition to with what NFL offenses are asking tight ends to do in the NFL now

But, it's still nearly a decade since he last played football, at all. Would be an amazing story if Gathers made it, and made it big.