AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

Losing sucks.

yes some bad luck but everything from Harriman down is completely in the coaches control. Even with Harriman leaving. Tim Hired all of those guys. I did in fact justify all of them. I have no thirst for being right. In fact I want the opposite as I have a 100 dollar bet with someone that Nebraska would make the tourney this year. My source is not anything to do with Creighton. I hope White goes through this process and realizes his next year here is equally as important to his NBA chances. I don't buy the limited tread life as far as playing in Europe is concerned. Damon Stoudamire is still playing in China.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/03/16/pacific-hires-damon-stoudamire-as-new-basketball-coach.ap/

FACT CHECK - has spent last 7 years coaching in NBA.  You continually post garbage so matter-of-factly.

Losing sucks.

yes some bad luck but everything from Harriman down is completely in the coaches control. Even with Harriman leaving. Tim Hired all of those guys. I did in fact justify all of them. I have no thirst for being right. In fact I want the opposite as I have a 100 dollar bet with someone that Nebraska would make the tourney this year. My source is not anything to do with Creighton. I hope White goes through this process and realizes his next year here is equally as important to his NBA chances. I don't buy the limited tread life as far as playing in Europe is concerned. Damon Stoudamire is still playing in China.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/03/16/pacific-hires-damon-stoudamire-as-new-basketball-coach.ap/

FACT CHECK - has spent last 7 years coaching in NBA.  You continually post garbage so matter-of-factly.

I think he must have meant Stephon Marbury.

Losing sucks.

FACT CHECK - has spent last 7 years coaching in NBA. You continually post garbage so matter-of-factly.

You are right, I had the wrong name, it wasn't Stoudamire it is Marberry.

http://exnba.com/articles-news/how-playing-in-china-saved-stephon-marburys-life/

Thanks.

I think it's pretty apparent you want to be right....

Hmmmmm... Kermit may need to make an appearance after all.

Like if White decides to play professionally it's mainly because he hates Miles and not because he believes he can make it onto a NBA squad or somewhere in the pros?
Please tell me why you believe he makes an NBA squad. Yes, especially when my source said he is tired of the sideshow and just wants to play ball. Keep in mind when I say that, it is know who AW is as a person. How many guys leave early to go play in Europe? Watson in Omaha is a better player than White, it's NBA or college not Professional anywhere over college.What's the lifestyle of a Euro ball player like... I've heard mixed things on it.

The reality will be we lost an good college player, on top of all the coaching changes and challenged in a time period of unquestionable support for the program from the school and fans. I will still support the program but my outlook of where I see Tim Miles getting this program before he leaves.

Ok, ok, ok...everyone's heard the 'cherry on top' of 'all the departures' and 'coaching changes' thing over and over again as a reason to doubt the direction of the program. I don't doubt that you've heard things. But when are those real concerns versus simply a product of losing games? Are things actually going on or are people looking to give reasons?

White leaving would be a blow. Petteway when he left wasn't a huge surprise. Have any other significant players left? Has our turnover been more than average?

As for the coaching departures....

1) Ben Jacobson. Left for his alma mater.

2) Craig Smith. Left to become a head coach.

3) Chris Harriman. Left for New Mexico. This is the one departure I can see being in question.

4) Burno. Left to work with a buddy. Also had heard Miles helped him on out after Miles learned of his habit of paying recruits.

5) Phil Beckner. It was told to me that the guy was an absolute freak show and needed to be gone. The guy didn't get along with the rest of the staff and was a real a-hole to the players. Miles actually offered him the chance to come back with major adjustments to his attitude and Beckner decided to phone a friend.

Basically what I'm getting at is that the last two years have sucked. Losing leaves everyone grasping for answers. Losing White would suck but would anyone be looking for reasons on scandal within the program if we were coming off a 20 win season and then White announces he is declaring? Probably not. Everyone would be wishing him luck and at the same time hoping he returns, not doing the "I heard from someone what White's true opinion of Coach Miles is".

Losing sucks.

Losing sucks.

Yes, I agree.  At least in the last two it's probably why they are no longer here.

Btw, this is about the first I've heard (not unusual since I'm out-of-state) about Burno's alleged proclivities. (I think someone first mentioned it in another thread last week.  If correct this is revelatory.)

4) Burno. ... Also had heard Miles helped him on out after Miles learned of his habit of paying recruits.

Burno leaving was a complete surprise...the inference that Miles helped him out of town is a complete fabrication from whomever you were talking to. I'd suspect that the paying recruits thing is also complete bull, especially if that was pulled out of the same bung hole that the "helped him out" story came from.

For those that pay, Robin Washut has an update on this entire Andrew White situation. Sounds quite a bit better than most are making it out to be. If you pay for Rivals, head on over and take in the favorable news. If you don't pay, wait around and wonder.

Wonder and cry at the thought of him leaving us.  My finger nails have taken a beating the past few days. 

Getting more nervous about White based on rumblings and how he is acting on Twitter.

EDIT: I forgot to hit send on this and see a few posts above me basically saying everything is ok... so hopefully the twitter rumblings are nothing.

I really don't think anybody knows outside of Andrew and a select few.  One minute you hear he's coming back, the next you hear his family wants him in Europe.  Going to be a long couple weeks. 

Getting more nervous about White based on rumblings and how he is acting on Twitter.

EDIT: I forgot to hit send on this and see a few posts above me basically saying everything is ok... so hopefully the twitter rumblings are nothing.

Perhaps all it takes for those rumblings to be cured is a Snickers... ;)

Go on.......

Go on.......

The commercial is funny. Hunger pangs et al. Ya know.

Go on.......

I just want this snickers I was promised.

Go on.......

I just want this snickers I was promised.

Perhaps you read that wrong... (no snickers yet, one is reserved for AW-III)  ;)

Sorry...no link, but Robin Washut was on 1620 today and said we probably won't know one way or the other until a few days or so before the deadline.  AW III has several more tryouts lined up and the decision will come from the feedback he receives from those visits.  If it sounds like he has a chance to be drafted or be a guy who can make his way onto an NBA team thru the summer he will likely leave.  If he doesn't get the feedback he is hoping for he will likely come back for his last year. 

we probably won't know one way or the other until a few days or so before the deadline.

Pretty much par for the course with AW III...he always takes forever to make a decision.  Expect more Jon Rothstein tweets and Shining GIFs from me in the future