AW-III IS BACK FOR HIS SENIOR SEASON (SOMEWHERE)

Why is this blowing up today? I thought we found out weeks ago that White was submitting his name to get the evaluations and feedback and that he was not hiring an agent.

He actually submitted the paperwork.

Ok thanks. I just remember a Miles tweet awhile back saying AWIII was going to do this to get feedback.

I got us covered if he's planning on coming back but forgot to tell anyone

Cgk0kEMUUAAX384.jpg

Thanks, Dimes.  We rely on you to make sure we don't forget important deadlines.

So, I have a dental appointment on May 5th that I don't want to miss.  Just, y'know, whatever kind of reminder would be fine.

Sorry, this service is reserved for Roburt Sallie level events

Cgk0kEMUUAAX384.jpg

Thanks, Dimes.  We rely on you to make sure we don't forget important deadlines.

So, I have a dental appointment on May 5th that I don't want to miss.  Just, y'know, whatever kind of reminder would be fine.

So, was it Doc who relied on you with regards to Roburt? Or, this came about AFTER the Sallie situation!? Just curious, the difference is palpable, 4 realz.

Cgk0kEMUUAAX384.jpg

So, was it Doc who relied on you with regards to Roburt? Or, this came about AFTER the Sallie situation!? Just curious, the difference is palpable, 4 realz.

This was a system put together after the tragic events of May 2008.  You can sign up for our mailing list at [email protected]

I'd be quite surprised if he didn't come back. The rule change this year makes it a no-brainer to not test the waters and the entire Kentucky team including walk-ons has declared.

Hell, perhaps Norm should do it!  

I did do it.  The results came back and they weren't particularly encouraging.

Apparently, I need to lose some weight.  For starters.

I'd be quite surprised if he didn't come back. The rule change this year makes it a no-brainer to not test the waters and the entire Kentucky team including walk-ons has declared.

Hell, perhaps Norm should do it!  

I did do it.  The results came back and they weren't particularly encouraging.

Apparently, I need to lose some weight.  For starters.

Just think of how much it would be if you were a benchwarmer

Yup...just read it.  Would be a blow to the team if he makes it...but he needs to do what's best for him.  Best of luck to him either way.

With the new ruling, it makes perfect sense to test the waters if you're a potential NBA player.

He's just looking for an evaluation of what he needs to do to make the league next year. He won't get drafted this year.

Agree! As Miles said; 'Testing the Waters.' All in all It'll be a good experience for when he'll need it next year.