Nebrasketball on Fox Sports 1

hhcmatt

Does this mean that Creighton fans can accidentally stumble across our games while flipping through FS1 now?

What's funny about all that is that despite the fact that they all think the Big East is big time and in fact a peer to other "Power 5" conferences (they even go so far as to say "Power 6" like it's a thing in the vocabulary of people other than Creighton geeks) and is a conference that can stand alone on its own merits, they are doing jumping jacks about the potential of FOX and FS1 picking up the B1G media contract so as to increase FOX/FS1 visibility and somehow at the same time prop up Big East.  So in a way I would imagine they're real excited about Nebraska games pushing their own stuff down to FS2 and FSGo...

...they're weird people.

....and my, that was quite the run-on sentence there huh?

I probably should have used a semi-colon or two, but the problem is I don't know the rules behind semi-colon use very well and don't want to get chastised for improper semi-colon use.

Oh well.

If you know how to use a period, you know how to use a semicolon. Just make sure the sentences are related.

I probably should have used a semi-colon or two, but the problem is I don't know the rules behind semi-colon use very well and don't want to get chastised for improper semi-colon use.

Oh well.

If you know how to use a period, you know how to use a semicolon. Just make sure the sentences are related.

In other words:  If you know how to use a period, you know how to use a semicolon; just make sure the sentences are related.

Oh well.

I tend to incorrectly use an ellipsis when a semicolon would be appropriate; maybe I can change.

Oh well.

I tend to incorrectly use an ellipsis when a semicolon would be appropriate; maybe I can change.

I get ellipsis happy, that's for sure.  I use them as a substitute for just about any punctuation in my Facebook messages. 

I'm not proud.

Oh well.

Is it possible to get a refund from my computer manufacturer for the "|" and "\" key? When are these ever used?

Oh well.

Is it possible to get a refund from my computer manufacturer for the "|" and "\" key? When are these ever used?

Don't have to crank out dos commands?

dir "c:\program files" | more

Oh well.

Don't have to crank out dos commands?

dir "c:\program files" | more

dos?

come-again-you.jpg

Oh well.

I get ellipsis happy, that's for sure.  I use them as a substitute for just about any punctuation in my Facebook messages. 

I'm not proud.

Nobody abuses the ellipsis like I do brotha...

Considering this thread is already way off track (mostly by my doing), I might as well share that I tried to do a search of the board for semicolons so I could divvy out more up arrows, but the software is not capable of searching for them. 

Apparently BBS software doesn't know how to use them either.  :)

Oh, and the potential new deal is worth a crapload of money; moving to the B1G was a fantastic idea!