Will ever stop?

Bugeaters1

One time when I was a student at UNL I was crossing the street and the guy in the car waiting for me to cross yelled "Elephant Butt!!!" really loudly.  Maybe I should have sued.

Sorry, whatever happened to just having a thick skin? 

Guess we will wait and see what becomes of the ISU lawsuit.  If there really was racial discrimination, then it has no place.  However, I have been called names relating to my race and gender on more than one occasion, but I've never felt the need to sue anyone.

One time when I was a student at UNL I was crossing the street and the guy in the car waiting for me to cross yelled "Elephant Butt!!!" really loudly.  Maybe I should have sued.

Sorry, whatever happened to just having a thick skin? 

Guess we will wait and see what becomes of the ISU lawsuit.  If there really was racial discrimination, then it has no place.  However, I have been called names relating to my race and gender on more than one occasion, but I've never felt the need to sue anyone.

Sigh!

This is absolutely ridiculous.  It's honestly getting out of hand.  No one is going to want to coach Women's basketball if this continues.  I'm sorry... this just pisses me off really.  No coach should have to worry or go through with this!  I have not seen honest mistreatment in many of these cases at all.  Being hard on a player (To certain points) or requiring certain things of players (to certain points) is NOT mistreatment and I have not seen a line that has been crossed in my book yet.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It's honestly getting out of hand. No one is going to want to coach Women's basketball if this continues. I'm sorry... this just pisses me off really. No coach should have to worry or go through with this! I have not seen honest mistreatment in many of these cases at all. Being hard on a player (To certain points) or requiring certain things of players (to certain points) is NOT mistreatment and I have not seen a line that has been crossed in my book yet.

Mike Rice at Rutgers was real enough.

Interesting discussion. I remember when the allegations came out against the Illinois coach, many acted as if questioning the allegations was beyond the pale and that he was guilty merely for being accused. Funny how that played out. I suspect many won't jump on Fennelly the way they were so willing to jump on Bollant.

If what the lawsuit imply s is true, I would hope that he is jumped on from the board.

Interesting discussion. I remember when the allegations came out against the Illinois coach, many acted as if questioning the allegations was beyond the pale and that he was guilty merely for being accused. Funny how that played out. I suspect many won't jump on Fennelly the way they were so willing to jump on Bollant.

If what the lawsuit imply s is true, I would hope that he is jumped on from the board.
If.

When lawsuits are involved the details come out unless they are settled out of court. In Nebraska's case the lawsuit filed by Jan Bethea (past director of WBB operations) we may find out as that law suit moves forward. It will be interesting if it gets settled out of court as that would mean that the University/Yori had some culpability.