NAT NAT to transfer to Washington

Bugeaters1

Well, that article is still not definitive on a transfer, and other than the naming of Washington as a visit site, doesn't' add anything new.  I think I'll go with my Row 6 news vs. the LJS.  

wonder if nat read the article written by one of coach williams former players at usd? might not hurt. anyway...

just my 2¢, but, if natalie has met with coach williams and still feels the need to look around, i would say odds are she isn't coming back. fun while it lasted, but, think fans will need to move on. wouldn't surprise me if there were a few other things going on and the events of the past couple weeks were the last straw for nat. :(

In the Army when you're planning an operation the staff planners use "planning factors"... Example... During an attack a unit is expected to use this much ammunition, this much fuel, etc...

With respect to (WRT) Ms. Romeo, I'd recommend using the planning factor of... Elvis has left the building... The bullet has left the muzzle. The horse is out of the barn... Whichever one works for you...

I hope I'm wrong. It would be so much fun to watch her for two more years. Maybe Coach Williams can convince her to stay. If not... I read the article about the new coach... The coach will figure it out. She'll press on, and someone will step up. I'm not a Husker, but isn't that the Husker way???

It will be a shame if Natalie leaves Nebraska for her last two years. She is a Big fan favorite and really came into her own last season. Best wishes for her continued success whatever she decides.

Equally important are retaining Kathleen Doyle and Mi'Cole Cayton in the incoming class. I'm hearing that Coach Williams expects to have an in-home with Kathleen soon. I may be wrong but somewhere I got the impression that Mi'Cole did not want to stay in California for school; hopefully we'll know something soon. So glad that Nicea Eliely, Hannah Whitish and Grace Mitchell, all highly-regarded recruits, are all 'N'!

We have an excellent class of returning Freshmen; I am expecting them to step-up and increase their leadership roles this season.

Combined with the continued improvement in the upperclassmen over the course of their careers, I think prospects are good for next season.